- 6 guest reviews
"The location, the food, the room... It was all lovely. And the host is a very nice man. I loved saying hello to the dog and cats...."
"Very enjoyable weekend away. Room lovely tastefully decorated. Beautiful cream tea on arrival. Walks on to Dartmoor straight from the door...."
"Really enjoyed our stay. Only potential difficulty was steep narrow winding road to house and we had a smallish campervan. Fortunately, my h..."
"Other reviewers have got it right. Tony is a fantastic host, who couldn't have done any more to have made us feel welcome. The cream tea on..."
"Cream tea delicious, room and location perfect, Breakfast amazing, wonderful trip..."
About the hotel
Garfield House is a unique country house retreat offering luxury en-suite accommodation and gourmet meals, all delivered with panache and a personal touch. With wonderful views, rambling gardens and easy access to Dartmoor this is a spectacular place to stay, relax or learn. We also offer a range of activities, workshops and courses to both residents and visitors.
** Your first night will include a Devonshire Cream Tea - no extra charge ** The “Your Place in the Country” experience includes beautiful en-suite accommodation and a wide selection of breakfasts. Also available are morning coffee and biscuits, afternoon tea, pre-dinner drinks with canapés and a gourmet dinner served with a selection of fine wine. If you have requirements for meals other than breakfast please call us to discuss the options and availability.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The location, the food, the room...
It was all lovely. And the host is a very nice man. I loved saying hello to the dog and cats.
Quiet and cosy getaway
Very enjoyable weekend away.
Room lovely tastefully decorated. Beautiful cream tea on arrival. Walks on to Dartmoor straight from the door.