- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Very helpful host, good location, room is ok, portion breakfast. There's a smell of smoke at the entrance, but in upper floors and rooms eve..."
About the hotel
Sea and not only. . Very Italian style.
. Just a step from the pedestrian zone of the historical center and the landing stage to Egadi islands (Favignana, Levante, Marettimo). Very close to the railways and bus stations to go easily to the nearest touristic localities. 600m to the beach along the north part of Trapani. In b&b package with rooms and breakfast you’ll have at your disposal a shared kitchen fully equipped so you can prepare delicious dinners and succulent lunches. SERVICES INCLUDED: Breakfast - Air Conditioning - Hot Water - Purified Water - Electricity - Gas - Sheets - Towels - Linen, when expected - final cleaning - soap - TV SAT SKY (in the common areas) - Kitchen - Use your computer (no internet) SERVICE TO PAY (also from external suppliers): ADSL - TELEPHONE - SKY TV - FAX - LAVASTIRO - EXCURSIONS - RENT PC - BAR - DVD - VCR - TAXI SERVICE
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Public Air Conditioning
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for B&B Bella Trapani (Historical centre - Port) in Trapani is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very helpful host, good location, room is ok, portion breakfast.
There's a smell of smoke at the entrance, but in upper floors and rooms everything is ok.