This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated in a small village surrounded by the forest and the mountains of the Pyrenees, the residence “Les marquises” is ideal for relaxation, but as well a perfect starting point to discover the region and its attractions. From here you have access to the most beautiful sites of the Pyrenean Mountains or even Spain. Hiking, Rafting, Mountain Biking are just some of the possible sport activities.
Pilgrims to the sanctuary of Lourdes will find it restful and affordable. Our 99 apartments (from studio to 2-bedroom) are available all year long for your short or long stays. Depending on the type, the apartments are equipped with a sofa bed for 2 and a separated sleeping room with either a double bed or 2 separate beds. You will find them comfortably furnished with TV, dining table, private bathroom with bathtub and WC, and a kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave oven, electric cooking hobs and hood, dishwasher on demand. Some of the studios are accessible for mobility disabled persons. Complementary services such as sheets and towels, cleaning and electricity are on demand and at additional charge. Animals are accepted
- Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Outdoor Pool
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Residence Les Marquises in Aspin-En-Lavedan is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.33(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet