"Fabulous location, great places to eat and drink on the doorstep, excellent complex, walking distance to the train station and the bowl..."
About the hotel
Fully furnished serviced apartments in the heart of Milton Keynes, ideal for short or long term stays for business travellers, corporate clients and tourists alike who enjoy staying in modern quality accommodation providing the perfect alternative to staying in a hotel. Our apartments offer great value in comparison to most local hotels of a similar standard and offer much more space, and no hidden extras & lots of flexibility. We also have a centrally located 24 Hour reception desk for key collection/drop off.
Our fully serviced apartments in Milton Keynes are all in the heart of the business district. We have available luxury 1,2,3 and 4 bedroom apartments Every one of our apartments is finished to the highest specifications, including fully equipped kitchens & bathrooms, stylish and modern furniture, complimentary wireless broadband, Freeview TV, Each apartment has 1 free allocated parking space, a weekly maid service. In order for Savvy Serviced Apartments to accept your booking and to check for fraudulent cards, we will send you an invoice and all payments will only be accepted through Worldpay 3D secure payment gateway, we do not take payment from card details provided, if payment is not received within 24 hours your booking will be cancelled. Get in touch today and book your Savvy Serviced Apartment - more information available at www. savvyapartments. co. uk
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Concierge, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- 01/01/2016 to 30/11/2017 - You may be required to pay a security deposit. This is taken at the discretion of the company. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
Poor quality rooms, poor quality furniture, scratched furniture, broken blinds, broken bed, peeling paint and cracks, carpets stained, room too hot and no way to turn air con on.
Open window. Messages saying if you in any way damage it you'll be liable. Very tired and could have stayed at hotel for same money almost. Very very dissatisfied
Avoid! Worth paying more and staying the local Holiday Inn.
Key collection was fine although I had to pay 40p to park whilst I collected them Directions provided and pictures on the instructions were wrong so ended up calling the emergency number Arrived at apartment to find someone was staying in it already.
Called emergency number again
50 minutes later I'm in new apartment, nice enough on first look (total time to reach this point 2.5 hours)
Oven didn't work properly and no instructions
Bathroom sink didn't drain. At all. No refund, discount or official apology to similar review on company website given.