- 62 guest reviews
"Being ideally located right next to the M5, I found it a perfect location for an overnight stay. Cooked breakfast was hearty and bed was lar..."
"Pillows too hard..."
"Staff were friendly & helpful but we were disappointed to find that the shower attachment was missing & that the TV was faulty, both things..."
About the hotel
The Ramada Birmingham Oldbury Hotel is situated Just 600 metres from the M5 motorway. Offering free parking, free Wi-Fi access and air-conditioned comfortable rooms, this hotel has a bar and restaurant. The Oldbury Ramada uses Eastern influences in its design.
Both public spaces and the rooms are stylish and modern. All rooms offer luxurious accommodation and have an en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. The Chic Restaurant serves modern Indian-fusion food, as well as traditional English dishes and some Mediterranean favourites. There is also a bar, and room service is available 24 hours a day. Birmingham city centre is 5. 5 miles away and a direct bus runs regularly from the stop just outside the hotel to the city centre. Langley Green Railway Station is just over a mile away and the Black Country Museum, Dudley Castle and Cadbury World are within 8 miles of the hotel.
Showing Friday 28 August 2015 to Saturday 29 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
55% would recommend it to a friend
It's the Business!
Being ideally located right next to the M5, I found it a perfect location for an overnight stay.
Cooked breakfast was hearty and bed was large and very comfortable, some noise from vicinity to road but slept like a log.
Stopped serving food at 9:30 but saffron restaurant has great Indian cuisine. (Just 2 mins by car)
Pillows too hard