This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Welcome to Broadgate Bed & Breakfast This is recently renovated Georgian Townhouse in centre of the medieval market town of Ludlow. We have 2 double bedrooms with their own private and spacious bathroom on their own floor, one has a bath with a shower and the other has a large walk-in shower, both with lovely views over the quirky Ludlow rooftops. We do not live at the property so make yourself at home in the lounge area or kitchen/dinning room, there is a small courtyard garden which guests have sometimes used for BBQ's or drinks in the evening! There is also the option for self-catering which is popular for guests booking both rooms with friends or family who dont want to eat out every night and over the Christmas and New Year period.
We also have 2 double rooms at Garth House Bed & Breakfast. Garth House is a traditional Georgian town house in the heart of medieval Ludlow with a wealth of exposed oak timbers and stone. Its is said that the oak was taken from Ludlow Castle by the Georgians and used in the construction of the house. We have a choice of 2 large double bedrooms with spacious en-suite bathrooms, one has a luxurious walk in overhead shower and the other has an old fashioned roll top bath with views over St Lawrence's Church. Both rooms and bathrooms have been recently renovated to a high standard and have tea/coffee making facilities, flat screen TV and wireless internet. You can choose between a continental breakfast or a full English breakfast made with local produce including the award winning Ludlow sausage and bacon which is cooked on our AGA. Breakfast is served in the comfort of you bedroom.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet