- 1 guest reviews
"Nice hotel, lovely amenties, great pool. Hotel room is nicely laid out, decorated, switches controlling lights to bathroom are a nice touch,..."
About the hotel
Idyllically set on the waterfront, Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa by Anantara is a natural haven on the cusp of urban life. Forming part of an integrated hotel, marina, retail and residential destination, its unique location offers guests an exceptional Abu Dhabi experience. The exotic beauty of the region’s precious mangroves provides the perfect backdrop for the rich cultural traditions embodied in the hotel’s impressive architecture.
Discover luxury accommodation definitive of urban Emirati life, yet filled with natural charm. Please note that there is an optional New Year gala dinner on 31 December 2015 that costs AED 1,100 per adult and AED 550 per child aged 4-12 years. Prices are subject to 10% service charge and 6% tourism fee. Wander through the majestic halls and corridors, a breathtaking showcase of Arabian design, with grand central passageways and arched ceilings. An inviting sanctuary blissfully sheltered from the hustle and bustle of central Abu Dhabi. Choose from over 200 rooms, all decorated in a comfortable yet chic style and boasting lavish cultural touches. Enjoy the freshest and finest cuisine at Paychaylen or relax for a drink at Impressions, complemented by views across the mangroves. Rejuvenate your senses at the incomparable Anantara Spa. Energise at the state-of-the-art gym and then relax poolside under the shade of a gazebo. For business or leisure, Eastern Mangroves provides a backdrop ripe with serenity and elegance.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 06/02/2013 to 01/02/2019 - ** Please note - all advertised rates are subject to 16% city / service charge. Kindly note that the Pool is closed on February 14th 2016 The LateRooms.com rate for Anantara Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa in Abu Dhabi is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 16.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel, easy road transport links
Nice hotel, lovely amenties, great pool.
Hotel room is nicely laid out, decorated, switches controlling lights to bathroom are a nice touch, free bottled water left by house cleaning. As the hotel is situated beside a major road into abu dhabhi, it's very easy to get around and out and about.