This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
We welcome you in the ParkHotel where comfortable luxury and family tradition are uniquely combined. You will find the ParkHotel on a main square, called 't Zand, in the heart of medieval Bruges (Brugge). It is a perfect location for a high standard and successful stay.
Our cosy lobby invites you for a pleasant break or an informal conversation with our guests. After a long meeting or a nice walk in town, you may enjoy the intimate charm of the bar. Breakfast is served in the beautiful scenery of our Greenery. For seminar guests lunch and diner is served here too. The luxurious rooms contributing to your high standard stay include bathroom, hair dryer, telephone, alarm clock radio, colour television and mini bar. We dispose of various types and sizes of halls for meetings, seminars and congresses. The easily accessible and spacious parking under the hotel gives you a supplementary reason to visit our ParkHotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Park Hotel in Bruges is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.12(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet