This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Facing the sea, the hotel has Mousterlin cottages located in different buildings built on the property of 2 hectares The site is deemed Mousterlin in southern Finistère for the view it offers of the Glénan archipelago, its wild landscapes, sandy beaches, the polder and its microclimate. We offer comfortable rooms, spatieuses, offers a host table based on fish sins and prepared on site house Partner of Benodet spa center, we offer special offers for your well being and for leisure, walking and cycling, visiting churches, chapels, mansions, parks and gardens. Mousterlin is close to Quimper, Concarneau, Pont Aven .
. . Pointe du Raz, the Torch
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Mountain Bike Hire, Table Tennis, Fishing, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 17:00 22:00
- Up to 13 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Le Logis de Mousterlin in Fouesnant is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.60(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet