This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
'Evelyne and Philippe welcome you. 2 hours from Paris and halfway between Tours and Le Mans we offer a warm and friendly welcome to our Auberge/Inn which is situated in a small village. .
. on the border of the Berce forest and close to Chateau du Loir. You will find charm & comfort during your stay, whether it be for a weekend or an evening. Full board and half board available. We have a heated swimming pool from March to October and a wonderful restaurant serving seasonal food'
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Auberge Relais du Cheval Blanc in Beaumont-Pied-de-Boeuf is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.33(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet