- 4 guest reviews
"Thank you to Castle House Hotel for making my stay an exceptional one. The room, the staff, the facilities are all what you would expect fr..."
"OK so it's more expensive than the other hotels but the difference in every area is huge. There is absolutely nothing to dislike unless you..."
"Well furnished room in the town house annex, just a bit small...."
"A great Stay! We had a Junior room suite which was set ina Georgian House very close to actual Hotel. The room was lovely with all thats req..."
About the hotel
Tucked away in the most elegant quarter of Hereford and within two minutes walk of the magnificent Hereford Cathedral, Castle House is a unique, privately-owned boutique townhouse hotel. The most luxurious and prestigious hotel in Hereford. With its Georgian architecture, 24 individually-themed suites and bedrooms, and a terraced garden leading down to the tranquil Castle Moat, Castle House has a very special relaxed and informal atmosphere.
Eight of our rooms are new and situated just moments from the main hotel at No. 25 Castle Street. The Castle Restaurant, amongst the finest restaurants in Herefordshire, and Castle Bistro offer the best dining in Hereford and are the domain of one of England's premier female chefs, Claire Nicholls, who sources her ingredients from local farmers and artisan producers from the Herefordshire Marches, including our own Ballingham Farm.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great stay. Great quality. Great experience.
Thank you to Castle House Hotel for making my stay an exceptional one.
The room, the staff, the facilities are all what you would expect from a boutique hotel.
I will undoubtedly be back, with friends.
The only hotel worth staying in when in Hereford
OK so it's more expensive than the other hotels but the difference in every area is huge.
There is absolutely nothing to dislike unless you prefer purple or a hotel with no amenities. Bedrooms are a good size, some with patio doors onto the immaculate gardens and views to the river. The food is all made with local produce and is fantastic in both taste, quality and cooking method. There really is nothing to complain about at all, this is one of the top hotels in the country. Looked at in those terms, it's not even that expensive!