"Nice hotel with kind service. Room very noosy due to the fact window did not close properly. Supermarket nearby and taxi to go to center of..."
About the hotel
EWA Deira – Dubai, Hotel, an elegant urban hotel, located in Al Baraha area facing Al Baraha Hospital on Deira Corniche (waterfront promenade) in close proximity to some of the city’s top attractions. Dubai International Airport is merely 10 minutes away from the hotel. Whether you are travelling for business or leisure, we are ideally situated to explore Downtown Dubai within easy reach of the famed Dubai Gold and Spice Souk, Heritage Village, Dubai Museum and Bastakia, Naif Souk, Old Hamriya and Al Shindagha.
Our friendly and caring staff offer dedicated service to ensure you enjoy your time in Dubai. We have spaces to play, work, lounge and refresh. Take a dip and unwind in our rooftop swimming pool, stay connected in our business centre or indulge in our restaurant. Whether it is a wake-up call, bell service or valet parking service, our goal is to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Free Wi-Fi in public areas
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 31/03/2014 to 31/12/2023 - Bookings with arrival 31st March 2014 onwards, Hotel will charge AED10 per room per night for the "Tourism Dirham Fee" separately and payable direct to the property. The LateRooms.com rate for EWA DUBAI DEIRA HOTEL in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Unsatisfactory accommodation in Dubai
I have expected some difference between the online booking and the real situation of the accommodation , but I didn't imagine it so wide.
Not only because I was charged more than 700 AED by the hotel adminstration for extra taxes. At the beginning they offered me a real bad room that was too dirty and they accepted to change that room after I had insisted and refused to take it. The other rooms shown to me were also not clean but somehow better than the first one and I had to accept because it was necessary for me to find an accomodation at that day due to my intended scheduled work at the next day. I have been given small bottle of water and cup of tee only after my insistance on my first day and I have been told that it was an exception only for one time. I have been told that my reservation is for 2 weeks and it can be cancelled only if I contact late rooms. Com again which I couldn't have the required time to do it. I have expected some cleaning and service in the next day's which did not happen. I had to call every day asking for new towels, soap, shampoo and toilet paper which I've expected to be done regularly on daily basis. The timing of room cleaning which has been done sporadically was always delayed until I come back to my room to get some rest and privacy. I have decided not to do online reservation in the future at all. Thanks
Nice hotel with kind service.
Room very noosy due to the fact window did not close properly. Supermarket nearby and taxi to go to center of Dubai available in front of hotel. Breakfast cheap and for us acceptable besides the bolide coffee.