- 1 guest reviews
"Alsace must be THE undiscovered gem of France, while this hotel is simply BRILLIANT. GO THERE! We'll be back. Steve..."
About the hotel
A traditional family-run inn situated in the heart of the Alsacian vineyards, at the foot of Haut-Koenigsbourg Castle. This is the ideal departure point to discover the richnesses of the region with its vineyards.The chef and his brigade just know how to please you with his gatronomical and regional cuisine , the whole accompained by excellent wines of proper harvest
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hostellerie Munsch, Aux Ducs De Lorraine in Saint Hippolyte is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.85(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Alsace must be THE undiscovered gem of France, while this hotel is simply BRILLIANT.
GO THERE. We'll be back. Steve