This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Gaya Island Resort rests along the coast of Malohom Bay, a natural sanctuary nestled in the hillside of an ancient rain forest with a stunning outline of Mount Kinabalu on the horizon. The resort's architecture respects Sabahan elements; its 120 villas and two-bedroom suite use local materials and blend harmoniously with the natural environment while villa interiors are designed with a contemporary elegance. Seamlessly integrated within the mangroves is Spa Village, offering a rich tapestry of spa program's that reflect the ancient healing practices of the region while restoring balance to alleviate modern stresses.
Discoveries, authentic experiences and a sense of intimacy with the natural world all prevail across the land and seascape of this resort, with its youthful vibe and sun-dappled moments, offering travelers and families an escape that is distinctively Borneo.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Massage
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/09/2012 to 31/12/2023 - A conservation fee of MYR31.80 for the first night of stay, followed by an additional MYR21.20 for each night thereof (pay upon check-out) is applied to each guest including children, by Sabah Parks. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet