This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Gaya Island Resort rests along the coast of Malohom Bay, a natural sanctuary nestled in the hillside of an ancient rain forest with a stunning outline of Mount Kinabalu on the horizon. The resort's architecture respects Sabahan elements; its 120 villas and two-bedroom suite use local materials and blend harmoniously with the natural environment while villa interiors are designed with a contemporary elegance. Seamlessly integrated within the mangroves is Spa Village, offering a rich tapestry of spa program's that reflect the ancient healing practices of the region while restoring balance to alleviate modern stresses.
Discoveries, authentic experiences and a sense of intimacy with the natural world all prevail across the land and seascape of this resort, with its youthful vibe and sun-dappled moments, offering travelers and families an escape that is distinctively Borneo.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/09/2012 to 31/12/2023 - A conservation fee of MYR31.80 for the first night of stay, followed by an additional MYR21.20 for each night thereof (pay upon check-out) is applied to each guest including children, by Sabah Parks. The LateRooms.com rates for Gaya Island Resort in Kota Kinabalu are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet