- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"We booked with Rise but ended up staying at Amber Hill, a few doors up the road. The customer service was excellent, texting us details and..."
"Being in room 1, one the ground floor and next to the front door meant that we were disturbed throughout the night by other guests coming an..."
"Stayed here for one night on a visit to Galway - although a little bit far from the centre, it was perfect for us as was close to my aunt's..."
About the hotel
The Rise is Just 1. 2km from the beaches of Galway Bay, 1. 8km to the centre of Salthill and only 2.
6km to Galway city centre, The Rise offers stylish rooms, free Wi-Fi available in all common areas and free parking and close by regular public transport . We offer a lovely, comfortable and range of rooms at affordable rates on a "Room Only" basis. There is a lovely guesthouse very close by where you can take breakfast if you so wish at an additional cost. Tickets for nearby attractions and tours can be arranged at our Sister property. Each room at The Rise includes an en-suite bathroom and TV with satellite channels. Guests can also make use of ironing facilities, a fridge and tea/coffee facilities. The Common/Lounge area which is open 8am -10pm.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We booked with Rise but ended up staying at Amber Hill, a few doors up the road.
The customer service was excellent, texting us details and directions to accommodate our late arrival, and being available to help as we needed. The place was spotlessly clean and pleasantly decorated in a modern but homely style. We would stay again, and would recommend it.
The Rise Guesthouse
Being in room 1, one the ground floor and next to the front door meant that we were disturbed throughout the night by other guests coming and going, allowing the door the slam!!