- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Reasonably priced hotel, very good location with lovely staff and owners. Rooms and hotel rather basic could do with some modernisation, wou..."
"this hotel is amazing i love it. the location is perfect and the team who run it are fab. our flight home wasn't until 22.00 on our last day..."
About the hotel
The hotel is situated in the harbour of Benidorm with view the sea. The rooms have balcony and private bathrooms. The tree beaches of Benidorm are less of two minutes walking.
There are recepcion and bar open 24 hours and free wifi.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Lift to all floors
- Bar , Breakfast to go
- Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Sailing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
4 day stay
Reasonably priced hotel, very good location with lovely staff and owners.
Rooms and hotel rather basic could do with some modernisation, would go again for short trip.
3rd time visit
this hotel is amazing i love it.
the location is perfect and the team who run it are fab. our flight home wasn't until 22.00 on our last day and we kept the until 19.00 - no additional charge. the sea view rooms are the best. this hotel is all about the staff and loaction - i have stayed 3 times and will be back again xx