- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Well located if you plan to visit the region of Champagne and its wine yards and cellars. I liked the decoration of the rooms with the moque..."
"Good hotel but offered no meal options without notice.. and theses were expensive...."
About the hotel
On the Plaine de Champagne, the hotel Aux Armes de Champagne is the guarantee for a pleasant stay in a typically French ambiance. Located close to the basilica Notre-Dame-de-l'Épine, each of the 21 rooms at Aux Armes de Champagne is charming, traditional, comfortable and comes with a personal touch. L’hôtel Aux Armes de Champagne proposes traditional, creative, gourmet cuisine in its restaurant along with a bistro, bar, boutique and its own champagnes.
Ludovic Puzenat, the master chef and his team, intrinsically know how to uphold the values of French gourmet cuisine. The high quality, beautifully presented dishes are the guarantee for a most pleasurable experience.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Pitch n' Putt, Tennis Courts
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 20/02/2012 to 13/03/2012 - Hotel and restaurant closed for winter holiday The LateRooms.com rate for Aux Armes de Champagne in L'Epine is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.80(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A nice address
Well located if you plan to visit the region of Champagne and its wine yards and cellars.
I liked the decoration of the rooms with the moquette on the floors. Unfortunately we couldn't try the restaurant since was full booked. Good selection of food at the breakfast.
Good hotel but offered no meal options without notice..
and theses were expensive.