- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"The Grange was brilliant, away from the madding crowd but only awe minutes drive to the park and ride to get into Bristol. Breakfast was fir..."
"Room was clean and reasonably furnished although beds/mattresses were a little tired and not particularly comfortable. Location is good and..."
"I really appreciated the simplicity of how this room has been made into an accessible room. It wasn't over the top, it had a ramp to the doo..."
"Would benefit from echilon parking to accommodate more cars...."
About the hotel
Located between Bath and Bristol, The Grange Hotel offers a friendly atmosphere where our staff ensure personal service at all times. There is on site parking and local bus links to Bath and Bristol including a Park & Ride. Keynsham railway station is also local and Bristol International Airport is only 12 miles away.
The rooms offer colour Freeview TV, hospitality tray, hair dryer and trouser press. New twin room with wheelchair access and walk in wet room now open. For special occasions, please contact us as we can arrange champagne or flowers in your room. We are pleased to have the new on-site restaurant Keynsham Spice, which opened in February 2015 and serves authentic Indian cuisine in the comfortable refurbished Hotel. Keynsham Spice offers both a special night out and an affordable mid-week dining experience. Booking is advisable.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
The Grange was brilliant, away from the madding crowd but only awe minutes drive to the park and ride to get into Bristol.
Breakfast was first class, tasty ,hot and good portions. Had the annex which is for disabled people, very comfortable ,but the bed a little lumpy but still slept well. Staff were friendly and help full
Reasonable small hotel with Indian Restaurant in a good location for Bath and Bristol
Room was clean and reasonably furnished although beds/mattresses were a little tired and not particularly comfortable.
Location is good and easy to find. India restaurant attached to hotel is OK food up to the standard of any good Indian anywhere in the UK but not exceptional, good value though. Breakfast does not start until 0830 on weekends, Saturday and Sunday which means no breakfast if you need an early start as we did. Not too impressed as price is for bed and breakfast, but no breakfast available and as reception is unmanned at night you cannot ask for an alternative.