- 33 guest reviews
"Stayed for one night, great location, room was spacious & very well presented. Had evening meal & breakfast & both were delicious. Staff wer..."
"Thanks you for a lovely stay last weekend when we attended The Round Table Ball. The homemade shortbread was delightful. Tastefully decorate..."
"The hotel was lovely - well furnished and friendly staff - I will definitely visit again!..."
"Had a very lovely time at the Dower House Hotel, made the perfect place for my girlfriend and I to get out of the city for the night, in a v..."
"The hotel provided a relaxing stay, with excellent accommodation in the Annex and excellent staff.We will visit again...."
About the hotel
The Dower House Hotel is an elegant and intimate country house hotel, full of character and charm. Situated by the first fairway of the Bracken Course at Woodhall Spa, surrounded by two acres of tranquil gardens set in beautiful woodland, and approached by a tree lined private road, the hotel's idyllic setting is the perfect backdrop for a romantic wedding, relaxing break or business visit. The hotel radiates atmosphere.
Built at the end of the 19th century, this exquisite Edwardian house has recently recieved a multi million pound refurbishment but retained all of its original features. The cosy bar, Harry’s, the beautiful restaurant, the charming private dining rooms and the new Lodge provide you with a delightful choice of settings. Each of The Dower House Hotel's light spacious bedrooms are designed, furnished and decorated with comfort, easygoing luxury and charm in mind. The Village centre, Golf Clubhouse and local Kinema are all within 2 minutes walk, RAF Coningsby is 6 miles and Linoln with its historic Cathedral is only 30 minutes drive. Whether business or leisure, the attentive service you will receive from the friendly, experienced team at The Dower House Hotel is second to none.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Golf 18 Hole
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Dower House Hotel in Woodhall Spa are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent room, nice hotel, amazing food.
Stayed for one night, great location, room was spacious & very well presented.
Had evening meal & breakfast & both were delicious. Staff were friendly and helpful. Overall I would have no issues about returning to Dower House or recommending it to friends.
Our stay at The Dower House
Thanks you for a lovely stay last weekend when we attended The Round Table Ball.
The homemade shortbread was delightful. Tastefully decorated room and excellent Lincolnshire breakfast.