- 1 guest reviews
"My stay here was excellent. The owners were very nice and willing to go the extra mile to make my stay a good one...."
About the hotel
Aisling B&B is situated in the Picturesque village of Mooncoin over looking the Comeragh mountains and Aisling B&B gardens for guest to stroll around. We are on the N/24 Limerick to Waterford Rd and 10k from Waterford city where the famous Waterford Cyrstal is made and 30 mins to Mount Juliet golf course. We are approx 28km from Kilkenny City.
Mooncoin has been made famous from the song" The Rose of Mooncoin" Local folklore states how Mooncoin got its name. Grange castle was once occupied by a 'Coin' Walsh. He had a boat which he keeped on a lake near the village of Mooncoin and its from him that Mooncoin derives its name - Móin Coin- Móin meaning bog or Coin Walshs bog.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 18/05/2012 to 31/12/2021 - We are approx 28km from Kilkenny City. The LateRooms.com rates for Aisling Bed & Breakfast in COUNTY KILKENNY are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great place to stay
My stay here was excellent.
The owners were very nice and willing to go the extra mile to make my stay a good one.