This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The hotel is part of a new complex comprised of the Seven Casino, the Seven Restaurant and a 600m2 entertainment venue. With its exceptional architecture and the sophistication of the services on offer, from the spa to the refined cuisine, this complex is extraordinary. The hotel boasts vast reception rooms with cutting-edge technology, a spa centre, reading room, children’s play areas and a bar that is open 24/7.
A perfect balance of luxury and comfort, 78 rooms and junior suites further enhance the sense of escape thanks to a warm, stylish atmosphere.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Golf 18 Hole, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, Squash Courts, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Amnéville Plaza Hôtel in Amnéville-Les-Thermes is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet