- 1 guest reviews
"An excellent location close to Carcassonne and Mirepoix. Mountain air and peace and quiet set us up for our few days away. Dave was an excel..."
About the hotel
Ideally placed near Mirepoix, a beautiful medieval town, in the heart of the Cathar country, the Auberge du Balestié is owned and run by an English family who warmly welcome you to this peaceful corner of Ariège just 35 km (31 miles) from Carcassonne. In the perfect peace and quiet of the countryside, you'll have an enjoyable stay whether relaxing by Balestié lake or taking advantage of the many outdoor activities available nearby. From the auberge you'll admire the magnificent view of the Pyrenees, of the château of Montségur and of the lake and horses in the meadow opposite.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Auberge Du Balestié in Mirepoix is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.42(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Stunning locations, a real find
An excellent location close to Carcassonne and Mirepoix.
Mountain air and peace and quiet set us up for our few days away. Dave was an excellent host, nothing was too much trouble. The room was clean, spacious and very good value for money. Should definitely put the price up!