- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
About the hotel
Set next to the Millau Viaduct, the Cévenol Hôtel offers spacious and cosy rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access. Guests enjoy access to an outdoor swimming pool in the summer. You can relax on a deckchair by the swimming pool after a busy day exploring the sites of Millau.
The town centre is a pleasant 10-minute walk from the hotel. The Cévenol Hôtel’s restaurant offers traditional regional specialities and the bar welcomes you from 07:00 to 23:00 for aperitifs and cocktails. In the summer the hotel grill serves grilled meat and fish. Free private parking is provided at the Cévenol Hôtel, making it easy to explore the Midi-Pyrénées region by car.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Cévenol Hôtel in Millau is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.90(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet