- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Our second stay was as perfect as the first one. Specially the food is very good, both breakfast and dinner..."
About the hotel
Just the peace and quiet you need for a splendid night'sleep: 29 spacious guest rooms with flowers on the balcony, colour TV and direct dial phone. Thanks toAndré and Philippe's talent, you will succomb to temptation when you taste their rich, Alsatian cuisine. Led by a desire to become better acquainted with this inviting region which is so delightful to explore at every season, you can enjoy excursions and visits to the wine cellars, walking and cycling, a game of tennis or a fishing trip.
Summer terrace, garden, play area. A la carte and set-price menus, half-board rates. Receptions, seminars, festivities on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. Car park.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hôtel Restaurant Kastelberg in Andlau-Au-Val is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Our second stay was as perfect as the first one.
Specially the food is very good, both breakfast and dinner