- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Our second stay was as perfect as the first one. Specially the food is very good, both breakfast and dinner..."
About the hotel
Just the peace and quiet you need for a splendid night'sleep: 29 spacious guest rooms with flowers on the balcony, colour TV and direct dial phone. Thanks toAndré and Philippe's talent, you will succomb to temptation when you taste their rich, Alsatian cuisine. Led by a desire to become better acquainted with this inviting region which is so delightful to explore at every season, you can enjoy excursions and visits to the wine cellars, walking and cycling, a game of tennis or a fishing trip.
Summer terrace, garden, play area. A la carte and set-price menus, half-board rates. Receptions, seminars, festivities on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. Car park.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hôtel Restaurant Kastelberg in Andlau-Au-Val are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Our second stay was as perfect as the first one.
Specially the food is very good, both breakfast and dinner