This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Palio is located only 150 meters from the train station and within walking distance from the center. You are in an elegant environment. Hotel Palio was founded in 1971 and is managed by the property from 40 years.
Today it has 37 rooms all renovated and furnished with taste and charm. Equipped with cutting-edge and constantly evolving. For a healthy and tasty Piedmont meal, the Palio suggests to visit the Falcon Vecchio restaurant, managed by the same owners and located in the heart of town. From September 2013 Laura's Restaurant is open, inside the hotel
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet