- 1 guest reviews
"Very clean and well run hotel close to shopping and the British and Swiss Embassy, used the hotel Taxi service to get around and was very ch..."
About the hotel
The Moonite, a modern-contemporary style boutique hotel that locates in the heart of Bangkok, is the ideal selection for both business and leisure travelers. Discovering a state-of-art establishment containing modern-contemporary style furnishings; unique designs of each details show the confidence to customer's preference. The Moonite Boutique Hotel concentrated on each detail of decoration to ensure the satisfactory of each customer's patronage.
Well-trained staffs provide the enjoyment of each stay with family feeling, at the same time, well approach greetings to customers deliver friendly atmosphere. The prime location on central business district, Wireless Road, is favor to both business and leisure travelers. The hotel is only 6 minutes walk from Phloen-Chit BTS station and is close proximity to Pratunam shopping district and Ratchaprasong junction.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free)
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Short break stay hotel close to British Embassy
Very clean and well run hotel close to shopping and the British and Swiss Embassy, used the hotel Taxi service to get around and was very cheap.
Air con in the bedroom was a must and kept us cool during the hot October nights. Would go there again as the staff were helpful and friendly.