- 1 guest reviews
"Suitable for our needs but location not great- would stay in the village next time! Beddgelert was a fabulous village... The walk back to th..."
About the hotel
Craflwyn Hall offers a stunning and peaceful location on the edge of Beddgelert village. There are superb walks right on the doorstep, with the local mountains of Snowdon and Moel Hebog within easy reach. We offer a warm welcome, particularly to walkers and outdoor enthusiasts.
Craflywn Hall is an historic National Trust property full of character and charm. During your stay you can relax and enjoy a drink in our elegant lounges or conservatory. For walkers we have a well equipped boot and drying room, and an excellent selection of maps, guidebooks and walk directions which guests can borrow Communal dining at fixed dinner times.
- Disabled Facilities
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 22/07/2013 to 17/07/2017 - All credit cards are charged a 1.5% surcharge The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Suitable for our needs but location not great- would stay in the village next time.
Beddgelert was a fabulous village... The walk back to this hotel was scary in the dark though!!