- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Room, staff and food absolutely fantastic. Friendly, comfortable and clean. Perfectly situated for visiting lots of different places...."
"I'm a contractor who works away most weeks in different areas. This is a fantastic place to stay. I'm even going to take my family up during..."
"Food and accommodation were excellent - I would highly recommend this hotel. Had diner as well as breakfast here and the quality of the food..."
"The Inn is set in superb surroundings. Staff were all very helpful / friendly. Food was of a high quality. Would recommend if you intend sta..."
"Good accommodation in a very beautiful location. Good room with large en-suite. Excellent restaurant food with bar food option. Cosy bar wit..."
About the hotel
The Sun is a family run establishment. Sunny by name and by nature, this is one of the most friendly and cheery hostelries in the region. It is a sizeable whitewashed building with black framed windows, which in summer are draped with vibrantly coloured hanging baskets.
Inside, the décor is simple and warm with low beamed ceilings, wooden tables and chairs and wood paneled walls and bar. It has a spacious beer garden and a grassy area at the rear with a fantastic wooden childrens play fort. It also has its own car park, which is strictly for patrons.
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/02/2012 to 26/02/2021 - There will be a 3% charge for payments made using a credit card. There will be no charge for debit cards. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Room, staff and food absolutely fantastic.
Friendly, comfortable and clean. Perfectly situated for visiting lots of different places.
I'm a contractor who works away most weeks in different areas.
This is a fantastic place to stay. I'm even going to take my family up during the summer.