This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Braavo is ideally situated in the city centre of Tallinn, very close to the Estonian Fairs Centre, Saint Catherine’s Passage and many churches, guild halls and museums and only few hundred meters away from busy city life – shopping centers, restaurants, museums, boutiques, nightclubs and pubs. Hotel has newly opened waterpark, 2hours free usage for all the hotel clients. Hotell Braavo is a small private hotel offering personal service to every client.
Hotel is also very convenient for clients travelling with a car. Altogether we have 37 rooms. 27 rooms were built in 2006. 9 new room we opened in 2008. In addition we have 8 very special Apartments. Apartments are ideal for families with children arriving to the hotel or just friends visiting Tallinn. Apartments are ideal for families with children arriving to the hotel or just friends visiting Tallinn. Apartments have 2 floors where upstairs are beds and downstair is concidered as a living room. The advantage of these rooms is the spacious. All apartments have a click clack bed in the living room.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Doctor on call
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Squash Courts , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet