- 2 guest reviews
"Exceptionally clean accommodation, very welcoming and friendly hoteliers. Wonderful breakfast, good location, and a very pleasant stay. Than..."
"Can thoroughly recommend..."
About the hotel
Hillcrest Bed & Breakfast is a small, friendly, comfortable guest house in Eyemouth, Berwickshire, in the beautiful Scottish Borders. All of the guest accommodation is on the ground floor and is decorated and maintained to a high standard with modern, stylish decor. Hillcrest is located in a quiet part of the town and within easy walking distance of the bustling harbour and sandy beach.
We offer a warm Scottish welcome and do GREAT breakfasts including a full Scottish, Vegetarian or Continental. FREE WiFi is available throughout the house. Free parking is available. Eyemouth is well located for great coastal walks with stunning views. Scotland's first Voluntary Marine Reserve and St Abbs Nature Reserve are close by. Eyemouth has an 18 hole Golf Course with "Britain's No 1 Most Extraordinary Golf Hole".
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Golf 18 Hole , Bowls , Tennis Courts , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hillcrest Bed & Breakfast
Exceptionally clean accommodation, very welcoming and friendly hoteliers.
Wonderful breakfast, good location, and a very pleasant stay. Thank you.
Fantastic little B&B
Can thoroughly recommend