- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"Great hotel with lovely staff. Should be a 4 star not 3 star..."
"First stay at this hotel and very impressed...."
"This is not the first time I've stayed here and as with all previous stays, the hotel was exceptional for a three star hotel. 2 minute walk..."
"We went for for a one night stay after Christmas for a rest from two days entertaining but unfortunately due to no fault of the hotel we wer..."
"The hotel is in a great location, the staff are lovely and the food was excellent. My only little complaint was the shower, it was very poor..."
About the hotel
Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, situated in the centre of town, close to the bustling Harbour and two minutes walk to the blue flag beach. Portrush is an ideal base for sightseeing at the Giants Causeway, Old Bushmills Distillery, Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge and Dunluce Castle. Excellent location for golfing at Royal Portrush, Portstewart, Castlerock, Ballycastle, Gracehill, Bushfoot and Galgorm Castle Golf Courses.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel with lovely staff.
Should be a 4 star not 3 star
First stay at this hotel and very impressed.