- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Reception staff could have been initially more friendly and welcoming...."
"Really enjoyed my stay here room was clean and is well looked after...."
"excellent apart from the oil which the breakfast was cooked in..."
"Always like staying at the Ramada. Pleasant staff, good breakfast and close to all Portrush has to offer. Recommended to all...."
"Excellent room for a reasonable price. Nice view from the room window. Food is excellent...."
About the hotel
Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, situated in the centre of town, close to the bustling Harbour and two minutes walk to the blue flag beach. Portrush is an ideal base for sightseeing at the Giants Causeway, Old Bushmills Distillery, Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge and Dunluce Castle. Excellent location for golfing at Royal Portrush, Portstewart, Castlerock, Ballycastle, Gracehill, Bushfoot and Galgorm Castle Golf Courses.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Ramada Portrush in Portrush are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Reception staff could have been initially more friendly and welcoming.