- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Had a great overnight stay at this charming little hotel. The rooms were comfortable, especially the beds. Although not modern there were al..."
"I cannot fault this hotel on the quality of the room and food but unluckily we weren't allowed to take our little dog in the bar, which was..."
About the hotel
The Fife Lodge Hotel is the perfect hotel for visitors to the North East of Scotland for Golf, Fishing, Walking, Castles, Whisky and Adventure, or just a quiet break. Set in private grounds and with one of the largest Ballrooms in Aberdeenshire, the hotel has an excellent reputation for Weddings. Visitors to the area will find many breathtaking views of the countryside and long golden sandy beaches -- great for romance, artists and photographers.
Every few miles there will be a historic site, from cliff-top castles overlooking the Moray Firth to hidden-from-view sites of former medieval palaces and stately homes. With produce from the rich fertile Buchan land and fantastic seafood from the North Sea, if you have a taste for delicious food you are sure to find a dish to suit in our restaurant. The hotel is open to non-residents for both lunch and dinner. The Banffshire coast is fantastic for the water enthusiast. There are many harbours to sail to and from. Enjoy fishing in a secluded sheltered rocky bay. Sail along the coast with the Dolphins and see mainland Britain's only gannet colony. Or try a bit of wind surfing, jet biking or diving.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Golf 18 Hole , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Had a great overnight stay at this charming little hotel.
The rooms were comfortable, especially the beds. Although not modern there were all the touches you would expect, biscuits, shower gel etc and when I needed an iron, one was brought up to my room with an ironing board. The Scottish breakfast was very well cooked and the waitress attentive. I would stop here again.
Lovely hotel pity about dog policy.
I cannot fault this hotel on the quality of the room and food but unluckily we weren't allowed to take our little dog in the bar, which was separate from the dining room.
All our other stopovers in our tour of Scotland have found somewhere we could sit and drink. We could have left our dog in our room but who leaves a dog alone in a new place especially with such lovely furnishings.