This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Callecanes is Situated on the Belgian-French border, 3 km from Watou and 5 km from Poperinge, Callecanes extends a warm welcome to residential holidaymakers, day visitors or tourists passing by. In this idyllic corner of Flanders, gastronomy and hospitality have no borders. Callecanes is the gateway to the Westflemish hills, French-Flanders, Poperinge, the city of the hop and medieval Ieper.
It is worth taking a break at Callecanes : thanks to its friendly pub, its banquet room and its comfortable *** hotel. And those who like dancing, will find an atmosphere without borders.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Fitness Centre , Sauna , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 18:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet