About the hotel
Surrounded by a forest, this 18th-century chateau is situated between Vierzon and Chateauroux. It is within 2 km from exit 9 on the A20 motorway. All soundproofed rooms are stylish and feature antique furnuiture and views of the courtyard or forest.
All rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi access, a TV and have a private bathroom. Ror groups upon reservation, In the evenings, Chateau De Chesne serves dishes made with produce from the Berry region. Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the main dining room or on the terrace. The location of this bed and breakfast provides easy access to the Loire Valley. Guest can visit castles and wineries of the region such as Castle Valencay, which is 25km away. Guests also have access to the children’s playground and the gardens with a terrace. Free parking and bicycle rental are available.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
not as good as it looks and not value for money. a little disappointing
We booked 2 rooms at this French chateau as a treat for us&our friends on the way to the dordogne.
The photos for this accommodation look better than the rooms we had. We were disappointed with the finish of the renovation of the property&especially the incorporation of the en suite bathrooms. Everything seemed cheap and also when we arrived at the accommodation we were greeted with a note&keys to our room. The only person we saw at the property was a lady very briefly at breakfast. I would not return to this chateau as I felt it was not value for money