- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Room was suitable for us and Grandaughter. Most enjoyable breakfast / evening meal. Pleasant location and lovely grounds. Ample parking; We..."
"Great hotel in a superb quiet location. Good for long walks, leave the car in the car- park! Accommodation is continuously being sympathetic..."
"Fabulous experience, they could not do enough for us, lovely people. Will stay again when visiing the island...."
"Only stayed one night but enjoyed it Room was clean and Breakfast good Staff plesant..."
"I found the people running the hotel were helpful and good to talk to. The room had a four poster bed. The shower was over the bath which co..."
About the hotel
Rural location with sea views. 14 en suite bedrooms with Tea/Coffee and TVs, Laundry, Drying Room, Lounge, Wireless Broadband, Licensed Bar and Restaurant, Gardens, Lawns, Croquet. A family run Hotel, built around 1897, it has operated as such for over 100 years.
Recently, extensively and sensitively restored to as near its original condition as possible. The Hotel stands within its own five acres of lawns and landscaped gardens on a prominent hillside position overlooking Cemaes Bay, only a short 10 minute walk down a country lane.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Golf 18 Hole, Croquet, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Gadlys Country House Hotel in Cemaes Bay are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
A good location and a nice walk down to the beach.
The hotel is a bit tired and needs bringing into the 21st Century. Service basic.
anglesey short break
Room was suitable for us and Grandaughter.
Most enjoyable breakfast / evening meal. Pleasant location and lovely grounds. Ample parking;
We had fine weather which made it a pleasant break.