This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Picasso is in the historic centre, between Roma Termini Train Station and Repubblica Metro Station. Rooms offer terracotta floors, satellite TV, and private bathroom. Breakfast includes fruit, coffee, tea, and croissants.
The hotel's 24-hour reception desk with free Wi-Fi is located across the street, in Via Palermo 75. Guests of Hotel Picasso enjoy free drinks and snacks during happy hour. Both the Spanish Steps and the Coliseum can be reached on foot in about 15 minutes.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Picasso in Rome is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet