This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Set within the leafy village of Chislehurst this 18th-century former coach house offers warm, cosily furnished rooms with sky TV, it features both a resturant and 2 bars. All of the rooms at the Bull's Head provide modern, private bedrooms, free WI-FI, and tea/coffee making facilities. Our rooms offer plush cussions, a hairdryer and iron and ironing board.
Guests at the Bulls Head can enjoy either the traditional pub bar, or the relaxed lounge bar. Both offer local and specialist beers, as well as extensive wine list and bar menu. Free parking is available, Our nearest train station is Chislehurst which is a 15 minute walk or a short taxi ride.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet