- 59 guest reviews
"Great location, nice pub to eat and drink in. The breakfast was fantastic...."
"Great location in the center of Skipton. Stayed with two Young children in the family room and they had a ball. Nice big bathroom with bath,..."
"Extremely good and friendly service. Lovely food. Generous staff..."
"Stayed at the Red Lion for the night. Room was very nice and staff are very attentive. The food is basic but ok. A little noisy but to be ex..."
"We booked to stay at the Red Lion as a last minute break away with many places fully booked. We are regular visitors to Skipton and have sta..."
About the hotel
The Red Lion Skipton is a beautiful pub situated in a Prime Location on the High Street of the historic town of Skipton. The pub is the oldest 'coaching inn' in the town and offers great value food, 8 Cask Ales, Accommodation and real Yorkshire hospitality to locals and visitors alike. Skipton has 4 Market Days a week Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday.
You are with in 15/20 mins drive to Grassington, Bolton Abbey, Keighley and the Dales, Skipton Castle, The Canel are all right on your door step. We have a limited space Car Park which is normal accessable AFTER 6pm BUT CAN NOT BE GUARENTEED. The Red Lion at Skipton is a much loved part of the local community as well as a popular place for visitors holidaying or visiting the area. Skipton is one of Yorkshire’s most appealing and vibrant market towns and has much to offer. Tourists return year after year to enjoy the area and stay at The Red Lion. We are well known locally for our outstanding great value meals, comfortable accommodation and our range of 8 real ales FROM THE SURROUNDING AREA. WATCH THE TOUR de FRANCE RIGHT FROM YOUR BEDROOM WINDOW. IN 2014
Showing Tuesday 7 July 2015 to Wednesday 8 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/01/2013 to 31/12/2013 - Payment is due at the Bar ON ARRIVAL Laterooms do not take your payment. The High Street is noisy from 6am due to our Markets. The Pub is noisy Fri/Sat until midnight. Parking can not be guarenteed The LateRooms.com rates for The Red Lion Pub in Skipton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
Great location, nice pub to eat and drink in.
The breakfast was fantastic.
Great location in the center of Skipton.
Stayed with two Young children in the family room and they had a ball. Nice big bathroom with bath, nice comfortable room. Staff seemed very helpful and friendly. Only slight complaint was the noise of the market being set up early in the morning but that can't be helped. Would definitely rerecommend it and would be happy to stay again.