- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"We had the best break in the hotel. services were extremely good, friendly staff and very clean,..."
"Overall good value for money, the room was comfortable and clean and the breakfast was good. The only niggle with the room would be that the..."
"Extremely well presented room overlooking the sea, clean and comfortable...."
"Loved it for the price was amazing..."
About the hotel
Welcome to The York Hotel Weston super Mare in Somerset, a beautifully styled hotel on the seafront. Commanding a premier position opposite Weston Pier it combines breathtaking design with warm, friendly service and stunning sea views across Weston Bay. Please Note; A credit/debit card is required to confirm booking and charged first night stay deposit, balance on arrival.
All cancellations subject to £7. 95 per room admin fee. Less than 7 days notice, you are not eligible to a refund and full payment payable.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
The York Hotel
We had the best break in the hotel.
services were extremely good, friendly staff and very clean,
The York Hotel
Overall good value for money, the room was comfortable and clean and the breakfast was good.
The only niggle with the room would be that the shower was absolutely tiny so pretty awkward.
We got up to the room on the third floor and then discovered that if you wanted a remote for the TV you had to go back down to reception and pay a £10 deposit to get one. Really. We only stayed one night and didn't want the TV anyway but this could be annoying and seems extreme.