- Very Good
- 69 guest reviews
"Compared with Premier Inn it is too expensive..."
"100% worth the money!! we had a family room which the children's bedroom was separate from the living space & our bed which was brilliant fo..."
"This was our first time at a Wetherspoon Hotel so was not sure what to expect. The room was fantastic, the choice of food was excellent and..."
"Stayed for a colleague leaving party. Two people behind the bar for a full pub meant we had to wait up to 10 minutes to get served. Speaking..."
"My sister and I were greeted with friendly staff. Had a nice twin room. Service in bar excellent and food good...."
About the hotel
FREE WI-FI The Castle Hotel is an old coaching house and is located in St Peter’s Square, in the centre of Ruthin. The majestic building is in a stunning location, in a town which boasts more listed buildings than any other in north Wales. The town’s hill-top location provides beautiful views across the Clwydian Hills – a taster for all that there is to enjoy in the area.
All of the hotel’s 17 bedrooms are en suite with comfortable sealy beds and include complimentary mineral water, tea and coffee making facilities, a hair dryer and Digital flatscreen Television. Breakfast is served from 7am until noon and our full food menu is served until 11pm daily. Please note we offer limited parking on site however there is a pay and display car park adjacent that does not charge from 5pm - 8am.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Very good but too expensive
Compared with Premier Inn it is too expensive
The Castle Hotel - a JD Wetherspoon Hotel
100% worth the money!.
we had a family room which the children's bedroom was separate from the living space & our bed which was brilliant for us. they had put colouring things and fruit shoots in the room for our children too. couldn't of asked for a better stay. although the pub was open we couldn't hear a peep of music etc. we all loved our stay ♡