Found the same room at a different price? Tell us, and we'll offer to match it.
Maison d'Hôtes Château de Chanteloire
Chanteloire Castle, built in the early eighteenth century, completely renovated in 2008, will welcome you both to stay in one of its five guest rooms for your seminars and / or private events. As part of its resting 3-hectare park, you will discover the simple pleasure to be quiet and enjoy the green surroundings.
Our 5 guest rooms can accommodate up to 15 people for a stay for two, with family, friends ...
The Castle Chanteloire is associated with a lifestyle preserved, and in fact an ideal destination for city dwellers. The tourist and cultural offer is widely diversified multitude of castles (Castle of Chambord, Chateau de Chenonceaux, Chateau de Cheverny, the gardens of Chaumont sur Loire, etc ...) and other sights (churches, abbeys, villages charming ...) inherited a rich history of over 1500 years.
Many festivals, crafts, cuisine, and a tradition of quality wine complement the image of this eclectic department, where nature and culture, rooted for centuries, to flourish on both sides of the river.
The Loire, whose banks are classified as World Heritage UNESCO site is the largest ever recorded in France with its 800 km2 of surface.
We would like to draw your attention to some points of information for your stay in Chanteloire:
* We welcome our guests between 17 and 19,
Entrance to the Castle: 67 Avenue des Beaumonts - 41 150 Chouzy sur Cisse.
* Duc de Chanteloire, our dog, a golden retriever than 3 years, the big star of the house will also be there to welcome you ...
* The breakfast is continental, in the pure French tradition, is served between 8am and 10am in the dining room of Chanteloire.
* Our table is open from April 1st to November 15th, on reservation.
We invite you to reserve your table host at least 24 hours in advance.
Diner is served Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 19:30.
* In order to promote our beautiful area, we offer the sale of wine, Touraine Mesland, eat-in (by the glass or bottle) or take away.
* In order to respect the premises and hygiene reasons, we ask our guests not to picnic or in the rooms, or inside or outside.
* A free wifi is available on the ground floor of the Castle.
* We invite our guests to vacate their room by 12am on day of departure.
* Children are welcome from the age of 12.
* We regret we can not accept pets.