- 34 guest reviews
"The single room offered just what I needed for the night I stayed there...."
"Close to tube station, cheap enough last minute. Clean rooms with air con that worked efficiently. However, it was the tiniest room I have e..."
"Small for a double room, but I was alone. Room very clean...."
"This hotel was about a 5 minute walk from the Bethnal Green tube station. It was easy to locate on Roman Road. The staff were really nice. T..."
"The Plaza London Hotel is a really nice budget hotel. Staff were friendly, and the room was small but pleasant and well-kept. Staff were fri..."
About the hotel
Just under 5-minute walk from Bethnal Green Tube Station and 10 minutes from London Liverpool street station, the Plaza London Hotel is a 5-minute tube journey from the 2012 Olympic Stadium in Stratford. Located in the East End of London, this hotel provides a fully-equipped and modern kitchen for communal use. Victoria Park, in which regular festivals and music events are held, is less than 10 minutes’ walk away.
King’s Cross St. Pancras is within a 20-minute tube journey and Canary Wharf can be reached on the underground within 25 minutes. Fully Air-conditioned rooms, free Super Fast Fibre Optics Broadband, Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. A flat-screen TV and sofas feature in the Plaza’s spacious lounge. A continental breakfast is served in the hotel’s dining room. A flat-screen Digital TV with DVD player, Telephone, Fan are included in each room.
Showing Sunday 14 February 2016 to Monday 15 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/09/2015 to 03/10/2016 - For all Advance Purchase reservations- ID and same Credit Card used for booking is required upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Ideal Stop Over
The single room offered just what I needed for the night I stayed there.
Tiniest hotel room in London.
Close to tube station, cheap enough last minute.
Clean rooms with air con that worked efficiently. However, it was the tiniest room I have ever stayed in. Just enough room for a double bed, wardrobe & a foot gap next to the bed. The walls didn't block out any noise, so we could hear any conversation outside. Staff were nice but I wouldn't stay again, sorry.