- 27 guest reviews
"pleasant and clean..."
"Tiny room but everything you need to crash and get clean. Perfectly placed for Field Day Festival ( 10 mins walk) with a very good Chinese a..."
"Room was cheap, clean and comfy. Going to book sane hotel in next trip as well. Friendly staff...."
"Upon booking this room I had come across many bad reviews, mainly about room quality and cleanliness which I found to be completely untrue...."
"The single room offered just what I needed for the night I stayed there...."
About the hotel
Just under 5-minute walk from Bethnal Green Tube Station and 10 minutes from London Liverpool street station, the Plaza London Hotel is a 5-minute tube journey from the 2012 Olympic Stadium in Stratford. Located in the East End of London, this hotel provides a fully-equipped and modern kitchen for communal use. Victoria Park, in which regular festivals and music events are held, is less than 10 minutes’ walk away.
King’s Cross St. Pancras is within a 20-minute tube journey and Canary Wharf can be reached on the underground within 25 minutes. Fully Air-conditioned rooms, free Super Fast Fibre Optics Broadband, Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. A flat-screen TV and sofas feature in the Plaza’s spacious lounge. A continental breakfast is served in the hotel’s dining room. A flat-screen Digital TV with DVD player, Telephone, Fan are included in each room.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/09/2015 to 03/10/2016 - For all Advance Purchase reservations- ID and same Credit Card used for booking is required upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
I was disappointed by the room we were given.
There were no windows in a tiny box room and the air conditioning unit was broken. The bed was actually very comfortable, however, without any air in the room, it got hot very quickly.
The bathroom was relatively nice. The shower was powerful and a decent size. There were red splatters and marks on all the walls in the bathroom which was slightly concerning.
When we woke up in the morning, the lights were broken and it was pitch black. I had to get dressed using my torch on my phone!. I alerted the staff, who were very friendly, and it seemed there was a problem on the whole floor of rooms with electricity and was told they were working on it. Overall, I'd say our visit was made pleasant by the staff and it's good for uni students or back packers but I would call it more of a hostel than a hotel room.
pleasant and clean