- Very Good
- 56 guest reviews
"Very scruffy in common areas e.g. Garden and conservatory on approach from carpark. Not welcoming at breakfast initially but warmed eventual..."
"Got what I asked for, a good clean bed, reasonable breakfast and peace and quiet...."
"Very pleasant hotel. Very friendly owners. Made to feel at home. Very clean and the food was lovely too. Comfortable bed. Nice shower. Every..."
"A dog kennel behind this hotel is very noisy early morning . a lay in is impossible . the rooms could do with proper double glazing..."
"Wonderful hosts, shame about the tiny room which might as well been a prison cell. Tiny tv up in corner which only had remote for freeview b..."
About the hotel
Nestled in the midst of rural Suffolk, close to the coast as well as Woodbridge and Ipswich, this charming 18th Century Coaching Inn offers cosy accommodation, free Wi-Fi and on-site parking. Located in the village of Pettistree it’s a short walk from the open countryside and farmland, making it perfect for a quiet getaway. With a friendly homely atmosphere, guests can expect the warmest of welcomes.
Each of the en-suite bedrooms is comfortable, well-maintained and decorated in bright neutral colours. They include free Wi-Fi, TV and DVD player. Specialising in an array of traditional British classics, the Restaurant and Bar is a great place to relax and appreciate some hearty food. There’s also a games room with a snooker table, a conservatory and an outdoor patio area. Located just off the A12 and 25 minutes from Ipswich, it’s the perfect base from which to explore the areas many attractions including the Suffolk Coast, Framlingham Castle, Orford Castle and Banham Zoo. early check in is available at £10
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 09/06/2015 to 28/08/2024 - Please note, we will charge a nonrefundable deposit in the sum of the first nights' stay at the time of booking. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Could be nice but falls short.
Very scruffy in common areas e.g.
Garden and conservatory on approach from carpark. Not welcoming at breakfast initially but warmed eventually.
Not customer focused
The 3 Tuns is run to suit the owners rather than its customers.
Check in is late, 3.00 pm, and check out is early at 10.30 am. Breakfast ends at 9.00 am and you have to book a slot for breakfast. You have to pay in full when you check in, not when you check out. Rooms are only serviced every 4 days. Rooms are small and you can hear everything from other rooms. We couldn't get WiFi.