- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Shame I didn't get chance to try the cooked breakfast...."
"Customer service was a bit mixed - on arrival I was given the wrong room (not ensuite) due to an admin error, once I pointed this out they s..."
"The hotel was very accommodating and clean the only minor faults were at breakfast time there were no napkins available and no extra knives..."
"If it wasn't for very noisy people in room next door I would gave said good. At 3a.m. They had to be told by hotel guests to quieten down...."
"Calm and clean. Heating and hot shower OK despite January, snow, sub zero sometimes. Paying on arrival makes sense: easy to depart in the mo..."
About the hotel
Recently refurbished to high standards, The Godalming Hotel provides excellent accommodation close to the town centres of Godalming and Guildford. We are the closest accommodation to the weddings and event venue, Loseley Park. We are less than a mile from Charterhouse school.
and 10 minutes from Gate Street Barn and Dunsfold. Our aim is to provide high standard accommodation at the best prices in the area for business and leisure guests. Free Wi-Fi and parking is provided and complementary Full English Breakfast is included. All our rooms are with private bathroom and tastefully decorated with wood flooring and mahogany beds. 24 Hour Manned Reception Daily Housekeeping
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Shame I didn't get chance to try the cooked breakfast.
Good location for Guildford
Customer service was a bit mixed - on arrival I was given the wrong room (not ensuite) due to an admin error, once I pointed this out they sorted it pretty quickly.
The room was acceptably clean, although the shower needed a deep clean. Overall quality of the room was average, although everything appeared to be functional. Excellent value for money for the location, with trains twice an hour straight into Guildford (5 mins). In terms of food, I only had cereal and toast, but they were good quality, the cooked breakfasts looked good, but are only served from 7-8.30. Notes for other travellers - I would only go for the ensuite rooms in this hotel as the ones that aren't share one toilet and one shower between them.