- Very Good
- 47 guest reviews
"I have never before been in a hotel, even with only one star, which would dare to offer customers Nescafe for breakfast. Absolutely shocking..."
"Fantastic experience, room very clean, fantastic location and helpful staff. Perfect. Only slight negative to mention, there isn't much park..."
"Exellent accommodation. Location very good, close to seafront and town We used disabled facilities, and was very impressed. Spotless room wi..."
"Great family suite, recently refurbished, great location within easy walking distance of the beach but with the advantage of being on a quie..."
"Everything was just as expected. Quiet hotel with very good breakfast and very clean. Convenient for all attraction and amenities...."
About the hotel
A town centre three star rated hotel with private parking. This hotel has nineteen en-suite bedrooms, all tastefully re-decorated and offering tea & coffee facilities, flat screen LCD television, hair-dryer, toiletries and fresh towels daily. The Four Seasons offers private conference facilities for up to 30 people and also has its own restaurant serving lunches and evening meals.
A fully licensed bar and lounge area, along with a sunny court yard seating area ensures that a stay at the Four Seasons will be both relaxing and invigorating. Gwesty tair seren ynghanol tref Aberystyth gyda digonedd o le i barcio. Ceir 19 o stafelloedd en-suite yng Ngwesty’r Four Seasons – oll yn cynnig cyfleusterau paned, teledu, sychwr gwallt a thywelion glan yn ddyddiol. Mae modd llogi ystafell breifat ar gyfer cynhadledd i hyd at 30 o bobl a chynigir prydiau bwyd ddydd a nos yn y bwyty. Ceir bar a lolfa deledu drwyddedig, ynghyd ag ardal eistedd allanol sy’n sicrhau y bydd eich arhosioad yn y Four Seasons yn brofiad pleserus.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Generally quite good but Nescafe instant coffee offered for breakfast. Also, fire doors propped open
I have never before been in a hotel, even with only one star, which would dare to offer customers Nescafe for breakfast.
Absolutely shocking. More seriously, most of the fire doors were illegally propped open - and therefore useless.
Have no complaints regarding accommodation, quality of breakfast exceptional, parking is a problem, space for about six cars only, arrived at a time when parking restrictions in the streets to the front and rear of the hotel had been lifted, managed to find a parking space about a 100 metres from the rear of the hotel.