- Very Good
- 68 guest reviews
"Only a couple of minutes to the prom, even if there is no sea view. Compact but comfy accommodation, bath and shower included. Tea, coffee,..."
"I have stayed at the Four Seasons previously and have never been extremely impressed - but the hotel is centrally located in the town and is..."
"Very friendly and welcoming hotel especially towards the dogs,breakfast was excellent set us up for the day,enjoyed it so much we booked the..."
"The alternative accommodation was ok however in the loft fourth floor family room with limited head space for a 70+ age 6'1 man and his wife..."
About the hotel
A town centre three star rated hotel with private parking. This hotel has nineteen en-suite bedrooms, all tastefully re-decorated and offering tea & coffee facilities, flat screen LCD television, hair-dryer, toiletries and fresh towels daily. The Four Seasons offers private conference facilities for up to 30 people and also has its own restaurant serving lunches and evening meals.
A fully licensed bar and lounge area, along with a sunny court yard seating area ensures that a stay at the Four Seasons will be both relaxing and invigorating. Gwesty tair seren ynghanol tref Aberystyth gyda digonedd o le i barcio. Ceir 19 o stafelloedd en-suite yng Ngwesty’r Four Seasons – oll yn cynnig cyfleusterau paned, teledu, sychwr gwallt a thywelion glan yn ddyddiol. Mae modd llogi ystafell breifat ar gyfer cynhadledd i hyd at 30 o bobl a chynigir prydiau bwyd ddydd a nos yn y bwyty. Ceir bar a lolfa deledu drwyddedig, ynghyd ag ardal eistedd allanol sy’n sicrhau y bydd eich arhosioad yn y Four Seasons yn brofiad pleserus.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
66% would recommend it to a friend
Two minutes from the sea
Only a couple of minutes to the prom, even if there is no sea view.
Compact but comfy accommodation, bath and shower included. Tea, coffee, hot chocolate provided though no biscuits, thus saving my waistline. On our stay, no evening meals were provided, but as the hotel is in central Aber, that is no real issue at all - we tried a friendly Greek restaurant and a tasty Tapas Bar, plus fish n chips on the seafront. Breakfast was ample and presented by friendly and helpful staff.