This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located near the heart of Montpellier, you will be able to visit all the famous places of the city, including the historic area, renowned for its beauty. You can also walk to many attractions in the natural surroundings offers. More importantly, you will be at the crossroads of the most beautiful French countryside with the Mediterranean Sea and the mountains that border the neighborhood.
You will have the chance to make romantic getaways, to play golf, canoeing, horse riding, paragliding, fishing, diving, rafting, hiking, surfing, sailing, and many other sports and activities and thus able to spend a perfect holiday, on a budget! In addition, you will be close to shopping, many restaurants and shops that will facilitate your stay. Located in a renovated house, this studio has a kitchen (fully equipped with cupboards, a microwave, a fridge, a cooker and coffee maker), a living room overlooking a small garden with a double bed, TV, and all necessary equipment for a holiday so memorable and easy. A bathroom will also be available with walk-in shower and whirlpool jets and a terrace with garden furniture.
- Air conditioning in rooms , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Cielito Lindo in Montpellier is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.70(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet