- 3 guest reviews
"Brilliant assistance from the lovely receptionist in sorting out a car issue. Room was clean and comfortable, Typical french breakfast and w..."
"Very comfortable room which served it's purpose very well. Very good shower with plenty of hot water. Unfortunately the restaurant was shut,..."
About the hotel
Beautiful Hotel-Restaurant of charm in the heart of the Green Country of Artois, "the Cottage" reserves you the best reception. Combining comfort and the luxury, the Cottage offers a table refined for stays and weekends to you that you will advise to your best friends. The 20 bedrooms are equipped with actual comfort and equipped with elegant furniture of English inspiration, between traditional and contemporary, they reveal each one their personalized charm.
Draped and luminaries "old fashion", soft and hot colors at the same time, feather beds and coatings cosy. . . decoration was thought by your hosts to fill you with the refinement , in an atmosphere intimate and cordial. Nested in its corner of greenery, near of the business districts and the trades, the hotel, where silence and discretion reign, you will get an unequalled comfort in its category. To prolong the pleasure of finding itself in a cordial and intimate environment, the restaurant receives you within his framework cosy and convivial which encourages the confidence.
Showing Tuesday 21 April 2015 to Wednesday 22 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 25/01/2012 to 31/12/2012 - If you arrive after 22:30 on weekdays, or on Friday and Sunday from 14:00, thank you contact the reception at 0033321531414 for the procedure of access at night. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
Brilliant assistance from the lovely receptionist in sorting out a car issue.
Room was clean and comfortable, Typical french breakfast and well located. Just a shame that 95% of the population who were asked for directions, when the town was closed for a flea bitten market, had NO idea where the place or road was. This despite it being on a main road out of town towards a huge shopping complex and the motorway.
The room was on the top floor and tiny.
The bed was 2 singles strapped together and a foot high. The Bathroom was tiny with the smallest shower I have ever seen. All this I could have lived with had I not got up in the morning with bites, and large red sore marks
Find somewhere else!