This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
We welcome you to Tarn Hows Guest House / B&B in Keswick at the heart of Wainwright’s Lake District . Tarn Hows Guest House is a traditional, elegant, slate Victorian residence built in 1864 and recently refurbished throughout, maintaining many original features, yet beautifully appointed having bedrooms with that ’wow-factor’. Tarn Hows B&B could be the perfect base for your stay in the Lake District as our Guest House / B&B is within easy walking distance of Keswick town centre, parks, lakes & fells.
Private Parking Quality Bed and Breakfast Stylish Bedrooms Free Wi Fi Internet Access in guest rooms Guest Computer (with route planning software) Keswick In Bloom winners Strictly Non Smoking Drying Facilities for guests Close to Keswick Town Centre Open All Year We at Tarn House Guest House / B&B are more than willing to share our local knowledge and enthusiasm for Keswick and the Lake District by helping to plan your stay, whether after a hearty breakfast you are sight seeing, or wishing to experience the breathtaking scenery from a higher viewpoint. We have a library of walking guides, books and maps of the Lake District which are available to guests as well as a computer dedicated to guest use, complete with Anquet Route Planning software of the Lake District and Internet Access.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet