This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated at the very heart of Vierzon on the famous Canal de Berry, the Arche Hotel is a real “Address”! It benefits from a privileged situation, just a few steps from the interchange between the two motorways A71 and A20. The hotel is opened all year long. Take a walk in front of the hotel, just along the canal de Berry and visit « Lucien Beaufrère garden ».
Listed building, this Art Deco style garden is unique and full of flowers. canal de Berry Few steps from the hotel, you could discover: the Beffroi, the museum of the communal ovens, Church Notre Dame, the museum Laumônier dedicated to steam locomotives and finally the French Society Site where many tractors were manufactured.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , Cots available , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 26/01/2012 to 25/12/2020 - Buffet Breakfast from 7.00 am to 09.30 am reception from 7.00 am to 12.00 am and 02.00 pm to 10.30 pm The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet