This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
NARITA’s signature uniqueness is the comfort and eclectic atmosphere where our touch of Java Art assimilates with the local culture where NARITA venues located. The word “NARITA” means : "NARI" is a Javanese word for "we humbly offer you", TA is the abbreviation of Tulungagung city and the center alphabets “RI” is Republic Indonesia. Hence, NARITA means : we humbly offer you the best hospitality product and service offerings from Tulungagung.
NARITA™ Group has been serving customers from around the world with the premier quality of hospitality for almost two decades. Growing from a humble beginning in a south city of East Java (INDONESIA), namely Tulungagung, we continually offer worldwide guests and customers our most sincere warm hospitality and the unique experience of Indonesian opulent ethnic atmosphere and rich cultural heritage. We are here to provide the best world-class quality and unique hospitality service as well as the finest accommodations, services, amenities, memorable events and best value for both leisure and business.
Showing Tuesday 30 June 2015 to Wednesday 1 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for NARITA Classic Hotel in Tangerang are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet